About Me

My photo
I'm currently on a bit of a world tour to learn about other cultures and ecosystems... Feel free to leave a comment or recommendation or say hello

Friday, March 7, 2008

Cancun Aeropuerto

I landed in Cancun on the 15th of February after a rollercoaster flight to Phoenix on a tiny plane (so much fun) and a normal flight the rest of the way in a 737 or somerthing similar. After being grilled by the mexican immigration agent about whether or not I was really travelling alone she passed me her phone number and sent me on my way. The cusoms officer was next and while he didnt give me his number I did give him a surprise. I said i had a spice kit which he wanted to see but he insisted on opening it himself. Spices should be kept in containers and not bags when travelling as I have just learned and when a container of many spice bags is opened it tends to explode! I had a good laugh and he made me pack it up and I was in Mexico.

No comments: